Upwards Personal LoanRate of interest starts from 10.00% with lowest processing fees
That's all, thank you!
Thank you for applying with MyMudra Financial !
We are pleased to inform you that you are eligible for a Personal Loan up to Rs. Lacs with Upwards.
|Bank Name||Eligibility||Interest Rate||EMI||PF||Tenure|
One of our representative will contact you shortly to assist in completing your loan process.
Have a great time!
Would you like to upload your documents?
Upwards Fintech Services PVT.LTD
Upwards Fintech Services is an RBI registered NBFC committed to offering personal loans to salaried professionals. Over three years, Upwards has disbursed 100+ crore loan amount, thus becoming one of the top online lenders in India. Upwards personal loan is easy to avail as the company offers a hassle-free application process in the form of an application and a website that has a simple interface. Upwards personal loans are offered at a low-interest rate with EMI starting from Rs. 2500/lakh. Individuals employed with the public, private or government company can apply for a personal loan with Upwards. Upwards Fintech personal loan is collateral-free and is offered at minimum documentation without the involvement of any paperwork.
Upwards Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Upwards Fintech offers personal loans only to salaried professionals meeting the below eligibility requirements.
Age criteria for salaried professional:
At the time of applying for the loan, the professional should be a minimum of 21 years of age and maximum of 60 years of age.
Income required for salaried professional:
The applicant should have a minimum income of Rs. 15,000. The income requirement is the same for all the applicants irrespective of the location.
Status of employment:
The minimum work experience required to apply for Upwards personal loan is 1 year and at least 6 months with the current employer.
The minimum credit score required to apply for a personal loan with Upwards is 650.
Whether the applicant resides in an owned or rented apartment is checked to determine his credit eligibility.
Upwards Personal Loan Documents RequirementsKYC documents :
- Identity proof such as PAN card, voter ID, Aadhar card, passport
- Address proof such as Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, driving license
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Last 3 months bank statement
Upwards Personal Loan Features and Benefits
- Flexible loan tenure of 6 months-36 months
- Get a loan as low as Rs. 20,000- Rs. 2 lakhs
- Attractive interest rates starting from 10%
- Loan approval within 10 seconds
- Loan disbursal within 24-48 hours of approval
- 24*7 customer support
- 100% online process
- Minimal documentation
- Personal loan for all-purpose- use the amount for buying a smartphone, paying bills, education fee, medical expenses and others.
Why Choose Upwards Personal Loan?
- Transparent process
- Data security
- Documentation made easy
- No credit history required
- Offers you a personalized experience
- Free loan application
- Track loan application via Upwards app or website
- Lets you pay loan EMIs
How to apply for Upwards Personal loan?
- Quick Register : Download the Upwards app from the Google Play store and register using Gmail or Facebook login.
- Complete KYC documentation : submit your address proof, identity proof and income details. You will receive instant loan approval.
- Submit bank statement : Bank statement has to be uploaded to help Upwards verify your salary.
- Complete e-NACH set up :: Complete E-NACH set up to register auto-debit of EMIs.
- Loan sanctioned : Loan amount is disbursed within 24-48 hours of approval.
Upwards Personal Loan FAQs
What is the maximum loan amount I can take from Upwards Fintech?
The maximum loan amount you can take from Upwards Fintech is Rs. 2 lakh
Can a self-employed professional appy for a personal loan from Upwards?
No, Upwards offers personal loans only to salaried professionals working in private, public or government company.
What is the foreclosure charge for an Upwards personal loan?
Foreclosure charge for an Upwards personal loan is 5% of the principal loan amount with 18% GST.
What is the loan processing fee for an Upwards personal loan?
Upwards Fintech charges a loan processing fee of 3%-5% depending on the loan amount.