Industrial / SME Loans
If you are running a growing Business concern, operating as a Manufacturing unit, a Trading Concern, Infrastructure Operator or an IT/ITeS company, your growing business needs Capital. Real Value Consultants offers Bank Finance Syndication Services with 360 Degree Approach. We deal with Various reputed Banks offering financial assistance in the form of the following
Fund Based Facilities
- Working Capital
Working Capital is provided by Banks by way of Cash Credit, Overdraft, or structured working capital loans that suit requirements of a unit. These are products meant to ease liquidity in day to day operations.
- Term Loan
Demands of expansion/ upgradation may put substantial pressure on cashflow and liquidity. Real Value Consultants can structure and negotiate Term Loan suitable to business needs. We offer structure Term Loan solutions to Infrastructure, Project Financing or other Business Purposes. Term Loans are structured to meet with the Future Cash Inflows and improve your profitability.
- Project Specific Assistance
We have structured Project Specific Loans for industries like Real Estate, Infrastructure by assessing requirements specific to individual project, its cashflow and its gestation period. These loans have maturities and repayments commensurate with project maturity and project inflows.
- LC Discounting/ Bills Discounting
Banks offer discounting of Bills under Confirmed Letter of Credit or bills accepted by reputed Corporate/PSU etc. This form of advance is provided as a part of overall working capital need, but at an attractive pricing and short tenor up to 180 days.
- Vendor Bills Discounting / Channel Finance
Vendor Bills Discounting is designed for vendors of reputed of Corporates on the assurances of the said corporate. Similarly Channel Finance is designed for dealers/ distributors of reputed Corporate/ MNC. Both facilities are designed to address working capital needs of the entity.
Non Fund Based Facilities
-Bank Guarantees (Performance & Financial)
Many Businesses need to offer Bank Guarantees towards Mobilisation Advance, Retention Amount, Performance of a Contract or Product etc. This may / may not be a part of working capital. Correct assessment of working capital certainly improved Liquidity and improves profitability of a business.
- Letters of Credit (Import/Inland)
Letter of Credit is provided to meet your trade purchases. These are generally provided for 3-6 months depending upon your Trade cycle. Apart from this you may require Import Letter of Credit for importing machinery or capital goods. Such LCs are for tenure ranging from 1-3 years depending upon the need.
- Buyers Credit
- Photograph - Latest Color Photograph
- Identity proof of promoters(Any One) - Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Govt. issued document + Photograph / Bank Sign Verification + Photo
- KYC documents of Firm
- Income Proof - Sales and purchase bills / ITR / Financials with all schedules of last 3 Years
- Bank Statement – Last 1 year bank statement of all bank accounts
- Existing facility sanction letter/ Repayment Track Record (RTR) of existing loan, if any
- Original & Valid quotation of machine to be purchased