Loan Against Commercial Property Eligibility Criteria
Some of the Elgibility Criteria when applying for a Loan Against Property Are As Follows
- Age (min. 21 years)
- Property Valuation
- Existing Liabilities (if any)
- Current Work Experience
- Financial Documents
- Number of Dependants
The eligibility for LAP is calculated on basis of either the percentage of property value that you own and the amount of income you have to enable you to return the EMI on the Loan. So you can get Loan against property upto annex % of property value and the net amount that you earn after other EMI has been deducted from your net income
Loan against Property is given on the below mentioned property types and the percentage of loan you can get is given below:
Loan Against Property – For a Commercial Property
- Self Occupied – 50% of Property Value
- Vacant – 40% of Property Value
- Rented – 40% of Property Value
- This varies from Bank to Bank by 5 – 10% of the above mentioned percentages.
- In order to calculate how much you would be estimated to pay, most banks use a formula which is given below.