Leading Home Loan Providers In Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi And NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata And Other Parts Of India
Home loan in India is provided by Banks, NBFCs with HFC license, for a home loan borrower the list of loan providers is long and little confusing, but a careful analysis & comparison of home loan features and understanding of eligibility simplifies the decision making process of borrower. Below is the list of Banks and NBFCs offering home loan in India:
Home Loan Offer from Banks
Leading private sector banks offering home loan in India includes ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank and others. Leading PSU Banks includes SBI, Oriental Bank, Corporation Bank, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Andhra Bank etc. MNC Banks offering home loan including SCB, Citibank, HSBC bank, DBS, Deutsche Bank. Other than PSU, MNC and private banks scheduled banks and cooperative banks are also very actively giving home and mortgage loans to borrowers.
Home Loan Offers from Top Banks
While compering and choosing home loan, an individual often get confused as there are so many home finance institutions offering home and mortgage loans with similar looking features, the difference between NBFC and Bank loans are very few. NBFCs have higher risk taking appetite compared to Banks, with the same income, the loan amount an NBFC offers you would be higher than a banks offer as NBFCs take little higher percentage of your net monthly income to arrive into your loan eligibility. Other than that NBFCs have multiple method to work out your loan requirements, if you are not eligible for a loan amount required on the basis of your income documents, your home loan in an NBFC can be structured on the basis of your other loan repayment track, your rental income, bank statements as well. Depending on cost of funds Banks offer little lower interest rates on home loans compared to NBFCs.
Banks are offering very attractive rate of interest to the home loan borrowers as their cost of raising the funds are comparatively lower than the housing finance companies. Banks are being able to leverage the network of bank branches they have and the CASA accounts of existing customers. Network of branches enable banks to provide quick and easy access of home loans to their borrwers.
Home Loan from ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank the largest private sector bank of the country offers home loan in more than 200 larger and smaller cities of the country. With a wide network of branches and CASA account base its able to provide home loan to the masses. The minimum loan amount ICICI Bank offers can be as low as Rs. 5.00 Lacs and the maximum loan amount can go as high as Rs 25.00 or even more depending a borrower’s home loan eligibility and property price.
Why Choose an ICICI Bank Home Loan
Axis Bank Home Loans
- ICICI Bank Home loan offers easy application process, you can apply online through My Mudra FinCorp, visiting a bank branch or apply online using banks website.
- Simple documentation for home loan
- Fast home loan process, sanction to disbursal can happen in 5 working days’ time.
- Competitive interest rate for Home Loan
- Door step service, MyMudraFinCorp offers a doorstep service to its customers
- No- foreclosure charges
- No- Part payment charges
- Loan offer for salaried and self-employed segment of customers
The 3rd largest private sector bank of India is also one of the largest home loan lender. It provides a home loan with minimum loan amount of Rs. 15.00 Lacs to as higher as 25.00 Crores.
Why to Choose an Axis Bank Home Loan
SBI Home Loan
- Axis Bank offers home loan for all the category of customers, it has designed Asha home loan for affordable housing to cater to the lower income category of borrowers.
- Home loan for all there’s no negative profession or business all can apply for home loan with Axis Bank
- Offers one of the highest tenure in home loan- up to 30 years
- Easy application process, fast sanction and disbursal processes
- Service home loan customers with the help of its bank branches and Asset center across the country for customer ease.
- Offers one of the lowest interest rate in home loan
- Offers home loan balance transfer facility with top up options
The largest India bank of India SBI is also the largest home loan lender in the country, with the widest network of its bank branches SBI home loan reaches borrowers in every small and large city of the country. The minimum loan amount SBI offers is Rs. 5.00Lacs and there is no upper cap on maximum loan amount. The maximum loan tenure home loan from SBI comes with 30 years, subject to a loan applicant meeting the age criteria of the bank.
- SBI offers a home loan for all, it has a wide range of home loan offers designed to meet every Indian households home loan requirement.
- Wide network of branches to deliver the home loan service
- Offers home loan up to 80% of the value of the property
- No upper cap on home loan amount
- Lowest interest rate in home loans
Home Loan Offers From Top Banks
||Lowest Interest Rate on Home Loan
|Standard Chartered Bank